WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
A Message to our Valued Residents, Staff and Community
As we continue to learn more about the virus known as COVID-19 here in New York, as well as comply with all new mandates that are being issued, we want to assure our valued residents and their families that Heatherwood is working as diligently as possible to continue the unmatched service and reputation we have prided ourselves on for more than 60 years.
Our goal during this time of crisis and unchartered times is to be transparent, responsive and to continue to highlight the health and safety of all residents, staff and surrounding communities.
We also want to thank each resident for their support and patience during this time. Heatherwood is working non-stop to ensure that our residents and their concerns are addressed as quickly and appropriately as possible. We again would like to remind all residents that our call centers are receiving an abnormal amount of calls at this time, we ask for continued patience and to expect longer than normal wait times on calls and/or returned messages to have delayed returns.
As a reminder, to do our part in being proactive in helping to curb the spread of the Coronavirus, Heatherwood Luxury Rentals has taken the following action at all locations:
• Fitness Centers and Community Centers are to be closed until further notice.
• Leasing Offices and Laundry Rooms (for locations with laundry pavilions) will be sanitized 3x a day (M-Sa)
• Our city lifestyle programming has been cancelled until further notice
• Outdoor rec spaces on Long Island, as of now, will remain open and monitored for crowd control, while our outdoor roof and terrace spaces in our city properties will be closed.
• Hand Sanitizing stations have been ordered for each property and installed as received.
• Maintenance requests will be assessed based on the level of priority and consideration of increased call volumes. Some requests may be reprioritized and delayed until further notice for the safety of our residents and our staff. We ask that you remain patient with us during this time.
Heatherwood is reminding our staff daily of the importance of taking every safety precaution necessary to help in our efforts to contain this virus. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Remember these tips below, which are being highlighted by the CDC to provide a healthy and safe environment.
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wear a facemask if you are sick.
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Heatherwood thanks our residents for their understanding during this time. We also would like to take a moment to thank all Medical personnel and Law Enforcement for your commitment to the health and safety of everyone.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with relevant updates and information. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you seek medical attention immediately, communication in a time like this is key to help fight this virus.
We are in this together and we will get past this together. We thank each and every resident for their understanding during this time.
We ask if you are a resident at one of our properties and are not receiving our email communications please call or private message us to update your information. Thank you and STAY SAFE!
Heatherwood Luxury Rentals